Upcoming Events, May to August 2018
We have an incredibly busy schedule in the next few months, so I wanted to share a full list of events.
- 5/19 Grand Lodge Annual Communication, Manchester, 9am
- 5/22 MM Rehearsal, First Section – 3rd Floor, 6:30pm
- 5/29 AYL Officer Meeting – Flynn Household, Merrimack, 6:30pm
- 6/2 AYL Beaumont Yard Work & Temple Kitchen Cleaning, Times TBD
- 6/5 MM Degree Rehearsal, Second Section – 3rd Floor, 6:30pm
- 6/12 AYL June Stated Communication – Chili Cook-Off and Speakers; 6:15 dinner; Family-friendly presentations immediately following dinner. All are welcome. Masonic Business to follow once complete. Cook-Off $10 to enter for adults.
- 6/19 AYL MM Degree, Daniel T. Moriarty – 5:30pm dinner; 6:30 open;
- 6/23 Mt. Owl’s Head MM Degree – Noon – Mansonville, Quebec – Contact Worshipful Flynn or Busby if you wish to attend. Passport required. Master Masons only.
- 6/24 GLNH St. John’s Sunday Observances, 8:30am, William Pitt Tavern Portsmouth OR 10:00am Cathedral of the Pines, Rindge, NH. All Brothers and their families welcome. More information here: http://www.nhgrandlodge.org/2018-saint-johns-sunday-observances/
- 6/26 AYL EA Rehearsal – 3rd Floor, 6:30pm
- 7/1 Rainbow Grand Assembly Officer Installation and Clean-Up, 10AM, Courtyard Marriott, Nashua
- 7/17 AYL EA Degree – 6:30pm dinner; 7:30pm open.
- 7/21 AYL Volunteer Day at William Pitt Tavern at Strawbery Banke, Portsmouth. 10AM.
- 7/28 AYL EA Degree in Pawtucket, Rhode Island – Degree, 2pm; Family event to follow at Seekonk Speedway, 6pm.
- 8/11 AYL Officers Retreat – All officers required – Location and time TBD
They are also on the Google Calendar here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ancientyork89%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
Please let myself or our Master know if you have any questions.
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Christopher J. Busby, PM